Anticipated Arrival at UND: 2014/15
Birthday: April 13, 1995
Hometown: Blaine, MN
Profiles & Press Clippings:
- USHL 2013-14 Profile/Stat Page
- Elite Prospects Profile/Stat Page
- USA Hockey: Voltin Still Happy He Chose To Play Hockey
- He will play for the Lincoln Stars of the USHL.
- With the Des Moines Buccaneers (USHL) he produced 26 points (7G, 19A) in 60 games.
- In January he participated in the 2013 USHL/NHL Top Prospects Game, which featured 40 of the USHL's top NHL draft eligible players. He was a teammate of fellow UND recruits Tucker Poolman and Luke Johnson on the victorious Team West.
- He began the season playing for the US National Team Development Program Under-17 team prior to joining the Des Moines Buccaneers in January. He produced 12 points (5G, 7A) in 25 games with Team USA and eight points (4G, 4A) in 24 games with Des Moines.
- Was a member of Team USA's silver medal-winning entry at the World U-17 Hockey Challenge, where he recorded one goal and one assist in five games.
- Played on Team USA's undefeated gold medal winning team at the 2011 Under-17 Four Nations Cup and had two assists in four games.
- In June of 2011 he attended USA Hockey's Select 16 Development Camp and finished tenth in points with 7 (4G, 3A) in 5 games. The US Hockey Report ranked him as the #3 forward at camp after earning All-Star honors: From Hill-Murray (Minn.) HS; going to NTDP. Good hands. Good feet. Extremely athletic.
- Played 28 games for Hill-Murray (MN-HS), registering 31 points (13G, 18A) as a sophomore.
- Performed well at USA Hockey's Select 15 Development Camp during the summer of 2010, leading US Hockey Report to rank him #8 among camp forwards after tying for 9th in scoring with 8 points (4G, 4A) in 5 games: Played mostly JV at Hill-Murray last season. A lot of power and energy to his game. Can score, can finish. Well-rounded -- comes up with high marks in all areas. Good upside.
- As a freshman, played 6 games for Hill-Murray and produced 2 points (1G, 1A).