Arrival at UND: Fall 2013
Birthday: September 14th, 1995
Hometown: Devils Lake, ND
Profiles & Press Clippings:
- USA Hockey NTDP 2012-13 Profile/Stat Page
- Elite Prospects Profile/Stat Page
- Brad Schlossman UND Hockey: Commitment Post
- Slightly Chilled: Homeward Bound
- Ranked #53 among North American skaters in NHL Central Scouting's 2013 Draft Prospect Final Rankings.
- 2013 NHL Draft Prospect Profile
- He played for the USA Hockey NTDP Under-18 Team, producing 20 points (4G, 16A) and a +18 rating in 67 games.
- In April he helped Team USA earn silver at the Under-18 World Championships in Sochi, Russia. In seven tournament games he recorded one assist.
- In February he & Team USA participated in the 2013 Under-18 Five Nations Tournament in Jonkoping, Sweden. He recorded one assist in four games as Team USA finished the tournament with a 2-2 record.
- In November he played on Team USA's gold-medal winning team at the 2012 Under-18 Four Nations Tournament in Ann Arbor, MI. He recorded one assist in four tournament games as Team USA finished with a 3-1 record.
- Along with fellow UND recruits Luke Johnson & Gage Ausmus, he participated in the CCM/USA Hockey All-American Prospects Game September 29 in Buffalo, NY.
- He played for the USNTDP's Under-17 team, producing 22 points (5G, 17A) in 51 games.
- Played on Team USA's undefeated gold medal winning team at the 2011 Under-17 Four Nations Cup and had one goal and two assists in four games.
- In June of 2011 he attended USA Hockey's Select 16 Development Camp, earning All-Star honors. The US Hockey Report ranked him as the #6 defenseman at camp after recording two assists in five games: From Devils Lake HS. Joining NTDP. Good defensively, nice outlet passes, and judiciously picks his spots to join the rush.
- He earned All-Conference and All-State honors as a freshman at Devils Lake (ND-HS), playing in 24 games while leading the state in points by a defenseman with 38 (9G, 29A). Prior to the high school season, he participated in the Upper Midwest Elite League, recording one assist in 16 games for the Great Plains team. After the high school season, he joined the USHL's Fargo Force and played in 13 games.
- In July of 2010 he attended the USA Hockey Select 15 Development Camp, where he produced three assists in five games. The US Hockey Report ranked him as the #6 defenseman at camp: 9/14/95 birthdate from Devils Lake HS in North Dakota. Nice smooth skater. Nice flat passes. Keeps it simple. A lot of upside.
- As an 8th grader at Devils Lake High School he accounted for 18 points (7G, 11A) in 24 games.
- July of 2009 saw him take part in the USA Hockey Select 14 Development Camp, tallying 2 assists in 5 games on his way to being rated as one of US Hockey Report's Top 10 defensemen.