Anticipated Arrival at UND: 2011-12 (Redshirted)
Birthday: November 22, 1992
Hometown: Gilbert, AZ
Height: 5' 11"
Profiles & Press Clippings:
- Elite Prospects Profile/Stat Page
- NHL.com: Scouts See St. Clair's Work Ethic as Second to None (Jun 2011)
- Fox Sports Arizona: Two Arizona Prospects Hope to Be NHL Ice Breakers (Jun 2011)
- Arizona Rubber: Commitment Article
- He was enrolled at UND but sat out the season as a redshirt after questions concerning online high school course certifications led to him being ruled ineligible by the NCAA Clearinghouse.
- He spent the season with the Fargo Force of the USHL, producing 25 points (11G, 14A) in 42 games while serving as an assistant captain. In five playoff games he recorded a goal and an assist.
- In November of 2010 he played in the World Junior A Challenge, notching three assists in four games in helping Team USA take home the gold medal.
- He played for the Fargo Force and issued a 33 point (15G, 18A) campaign in 54 games. He added two goals and an assist in 13 playoff games.
- In November of 2009 he took part in the World Junior A Challenge where he scored two goals and had three assists in five games for the gold medal-winning Team USA squad.
- In August of 2009 he played for Team USA at the Ivan Hlinka Memorial Tournament, producing a goal and two assists in four games.
- He took part in USA Hockey's Select 17 Development Camp where, according to US Hockey Report, he was the camp's top ranked forward and "outstanding in every game."
- Playing for the Fargo Force, he produced 26 points (17G, 9A) in 55 games as a USHL rookie. He also had two goals and three assists in ten playoff games.
- He was the second leading scorer at the 2007 USA Hockey Select 15 Development Camp, producing nine points (5G, 4A) in five games.