- Gametime: Friday 7:07 CDT/Saturday 7:37 CDT
- Friday's game will be broadcast on Fox Sports North, Saturday's can be found on the Big 10 Network. Here's the standard broadcast information for those looking to find a member station of the Fighting Sioux Radio Network.
- Series notes: North Dakota and Minnesota
- Series Preview, Strib style
- The Minnesota-North Dakota rivalry is among the best around.
- After a few down years, things are looking up on the Minnesota side of this rivalry, and they can't wait to get after it this weekend in what will be their biggest test of the young season.
- When North Dakota plays Minnesota, you might as well throw the records out the window.
- The Fighting Sioux have a handful of Twin Cities players of their own on the roster.
- The Dakota Student details the renewal of a classic rivalry.
- The previous link details the likelihood and desire for the UND-UM series to continue once NCHC and Big 10 hockey begins. The Star Tribune also takes a look at the continuation of the series.
- Last week North Dakota's Colten St. Clair was declared ineligible for the season, mainly due to an online high school record keeping snafu. He remains committed to the Fighting Sioux however, and is already looking forward to suiting up next fall.
- The Strib takes us down a Sioux-Gopher Memory Lane.
- In sophomore Erik Haula, Minnesota boasts the nation's leading scorer.
- The Minnesota Daily says Don Lucia cares about just one stat this weekend: WCHA points.
- The Strib also lists 5 Epic Sioux-Gopher Games. No mention of the 2007 West Regional Final? No matter the victor, that game was a classic.
- Gopher Sports did a short Q&A with GF Herald beat writer Brad Schlossman
- GF Herald's Ice Time
- INCH's Friday Four-Cast
- USCHO's Weekend Picks
- CHN's WCHA Power Rankings
- CHN's Tale of the Tape
Friday, November 4, 2011
Fighting Sioux vs. Minnesota Notes & Links
North Dakota vs. Minnesota - Series Notes & Links: