Saturday, April 16, 2011

Welcome, About, First Post, etc...

Welcome to my blog. (What do I say here?! This kinda has the awkwardness of a first date...) Anyway, I'm not quite sure how it's going to go, but I'm gonna give this blogging thing a try. Why? Well, I guess over the years I've spent endless hours keeping tabs on UND's men's hockey program, and I figured I may as well attempt to produce some form of tangible result of my rubedom. I've never played organized hockey at any level, so I certainly do not consider myself any form of expert on the sport. I'm just a fan with an amateur opinion that's looking to share some of the information I come across.

What will you find here? At this point it's very much a work in progress, but boiled down, eventually you'll find some info on past players; stats, stories, and assorted nuggets on the current year's team; and whatever pertinent information I come across relating to prospective players. There'll also be some random posts on hockey in general, and perhaps even life in general. So, if you've made it this far, my apologies and gratefulness are extended simultaneously, and I hope you'll be back with relative frequency. And, as always, your feedback, suggestions, and general commentary are always encouraged and greatly appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment